My wife is 23 weeks pregnant

Great news! My wife is 23 weeks pregnant now. As days pass by, I am overwhelmed and excited, and at the same time nervous too. My wife especially is getting nightmares about what will happen on that day. Many of my friends believe it's natural though that she is feeling this way. In the days to come, she will feel more pain but the gift that will be brought to us will remove all the pain. I have started counting on my fingers and am waiting eagerly for the day to come when I will be holding the little one on my palms. I can't even imagine how the day will be like. My wife feel so excited whenever the baby kicks her from inside, and then immediately puts my hand over her belly to feel the movements of the baby. It feels so fascinating and exciting to feel the movements of the baby. Recently, I received an weekly alert from babycenter.in and it said that the baby is now able to hear the music and make us feel sway, since his hearing and sense of movement are now well developed. Oops, sorry...i don't know whether its a "his" or "her" well, I don't really mind about the either one but its wife who wants a "his". 

And, with each week that passes, the baby becomes more and more mature and better able to cope with the outside world. I also felt great when I looked at the development facts of the baby in the www.babycenter.in; though, not accurate. It showed me that the baby might be weighing a little over one pound or 500 grams and measuring about 11.4 inches or 29 centimeters from crown to heel. These statistics are enough to make me feel excited about the birth of our baby. Our friends have started giving suggestions on what may be the prospective name. Meanwhile, we have already kept a name for our baby and keep calling him/her with that name. Its called "Nonu", and from now onwards, I will be calling out Nonu only throughout this blog. Nonu's hearing is well established and can very well make out a distorted version of our voice, and the beating of my wife's heart and her stomach rumblings. 

23 weeks are now slowly going to be over, Nonu, and you are progressing towards the day when you will be born. I am dying for the day when I will hold you, my little sweetheart. That moment I know will going to be a special for us, and for our entire family. Nonu, you will be loved by all of us, not only we two but your uncles and aunts, your grandma, and your cousin sisters. 

That's it for this week, and will speak to you next week with another wonderful  moments.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown begins...16 days to go

My wife is 16 weeks pregnant!

My wife is 20 weeks pregnant