Hi Nonu, your mother and my wife is now 24 weeks pregnant. Thats great news, isnt it? Now, you're just few months away when I will hold you on my palms. So, how are you feeling my baby. I know your mother is also feeling the same and she must be feeling more excited than me as shes been holding you for so long now. Now, I realize how difficult it is for a mother to hold a baby inside her. I also realize now how difficult it must have been for your grandmother and my mother to cope up with this stress. Anyways, on a happy note, you will be here with us in our family in few months from now. You know what, I again received an email alert from www.babycenter.in, and it provided few interesting things about you. Let me quote those to you. According to babycenter.in, you are still on the skinny side with no body fat, but your brain is growing rapidly and starting to fill the space in your mother's uterus. By now, your mother is starting to take a definite "pregnant" shape and the linea nigra, a dark line of pigmentation, may appear down the centre of her abdomen. And more interestingly, your taste buds are also forming and, believe it or not, it is your sweet tooth. So, when your mother asked me to get a chocolate last Saturday, it was you who had demanded for that. I wonder how many chocolates you will be eating once you are out in this world. Now, some interesting facts about you:

You are now weighing more than 1.3 pounds/600 grams, and from crown to heel you could measure 11.8 inches / 30 centimeters.

Isn't it exciting, Nonu! I know you are also dying to come outside, and see how this world looks like. We are also eagerly waiting for your arrival and its just mater of few months now.  Till then, good bye for now...and will talk to you next week  with some more exciting facts about you, my baby..muuah..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown begins...16 days to go

My wife is 16 weeks pregnant!

My wife is 20 weeks pregnant