Hi Nonu, I know that I am late this week as I should have written about you few days before only but just couldn't find enough time to write. So, your mother is now 25 weeks pregnant. As I was reading the email alert, you have become far more responsive to the touch now. I can feel your kicks from inside your mother's belly. I know you must be feeling a little uncomfortable as you are growing old and at times you may want to come out as soon as possible. I am too desperate enough to hold you in my arms. before I move on, here are some basic fact about you: 
  • Your  eyelids will open around now too
  • and your heart is beating so strongly now that Dr Aunt can hear with just a stethoscope. 
As you are growing, your mother is also starting to feel some aches and pains as her body adjusts to accommodate you. Even her center of gravity changes along with her body shape. So, that is the reason why, we made an appointment with the Psychotherapist aunt and she have recommended few exercises to your mother. Its already been two days since she has been doing those exercises and is feeling a lot better. I know that you might feel a little uncomfortable while she's doing those exercises but dont worry baby..shes doing all for you, just to ensure that you come out easily without any hassles. 

Hey, do you know, last weekend, your tauji brought few clothes for you that were earlier worn by your cousin sister, Aditi. So, all the preparations have begun, my dear, and slowly you will out in this world, to see how this world looks like. I m sure you will be excited to know about this world as much excited as we are. 

Thats it for this week. Will meet you in the next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown begins...16 days to go

My wife is 16 weeks pregnant!

My wife is 20 weeks pregnant