Countdown begins...16 days to go

Hello Nonu,

Now, you are just 16 days away from the day when I will be holding you on my palms. What a great feeling it will be then! Isn't it? Me and your mother are really getting rejuvenated and excited when we think of that day. Now, its the time that we have been waiting for so long, almost nine months, to hold you on our palms. Soon, the day will arrive and you will be here with us and who knows you might even come on 25th i.e. the Christmas day. Your mother is really getting nervous and jittery when she thinks about the day of her delivery but I am trying to calm her down that everything will be fine because you haven't given us trouble so far and you wont do it then either. Isnt it, baby. I really feel excited when I feel you on your mother's belly and I do not know how will I feel when you will be in my palms. I dont really know whether you will be a boy or a girl but whatever will it be, I just want you and your mother to be absolutely fine. Though, your mother mother clearly wants that you should be a "boy" and I understand her feelings and I just wish that her wishes are granted because I want to see her happy. I can clearly see the look of her face when she will be holding a baby boy and I know that she will be very happy.

Here is a glimpse of how you look like, http://www.babycenter.in/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/38weeks/?scid=in_en_mbtw_pregnancy_preg38


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wife is 16 weeks pregnant!

My wife is 20 weeks pregnant