My wife is 16 weeks pregnant!

Wow! how much exciting it feels that my wife is now "16 weeks" pregnant. Though, I am not with her today as she is in her home town to visit her parents. It has been a month that she had gone there but I feel that she may be missing me. I am too missing her very much, and the baby inside her belly. The books that I have read so far have dealt with topics like I need to talk to the baby as he/she would recognize voice automatically once it comes out.  I am both super excited and having nervous breakdown simultaneously. It's an amazing feeling to become a father as you have another responsibility that will be coming to you. I am waiting for the day when the doctor will handover the baby in my arms. Now, I realize how our parents might have felt when we were born. It is the same feeling that I am having today. I will be giving few surprises to her when she comes back. I already have ordered for few posters of babies. In addition, I have even bought a small framed photograph of "Baby Lord Krishna" and have put that on the table at her side. I am planning to decorate the bedroom with lot of stuffed toys so that when she arrives and sees then, that would make her glow with happiness.

In addition to that, I am planning to write about each week from now on. So, that is the reason why I have built this blog where I can maintain my thoughts about each week and how I feel about the new member in our life and in our family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown begins...16 days to go

My wife is 20 weeks pregnant