My wife is 17 weeks pregnant

Hello Folks, my wife has now become 17 weeks pregnant today. She's still not with me as shes still in her hometown though I will be going over the weekend to bring her back. I'm so excited really. I just get to know about her development over the phone. And, I came to know that her weight is increasing at a rapid pace now. Technically, according to "www.babycenter.in", she may be gaining weight rapidly at this point, even if she did not been eating much. 

Experts say that the amount of weight she may put on during pregnancy is dictated primarily by her genes. Also, the baby's movements are felt as a gentle, fluttering sensation at first, but get stronger and more obvious as time passes.

I was even excited to learn an exciting fact that the baby is now nearly "5.5 inches/13 centimeters", and weighs approximately "5 ounces/140 grams". The skeleton is mostly rubbery cartilage, which will be hardened later. Also, more interesting was to learn that now I can listen to our baby's heartbeat using special stethoscope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown begins...16 days to go

My wife is 16 weeks pregnant!

My wife is 20 weeks pregnant