Finally, its here...!!

Hello Friends and my dear baby,

I know I am late in announcing this to my blog but there were certain other things in my priority list that had to be completed. So, finally, its here, my baby is at my home. It all happened on 19th Dec '11 at 9:25 PM when finally the wait was over and I got a first glimpse of my baby. After all the wait for almost nine months and much of anticipation, I had finally got hold of my baby, my Nonu, my little champ. I was so much excited when I heard the doctor say that its a "boy". It was a wish fulfilled, not for me but for my wife who was so eager to have a baby boy. Now, is time to say thank you to the almighty and I have pledged to go this year to thank the god for granting us our wish. There were so many things that had happened on the eventful day of 19th Dec. Earlier, on 17th Dec, when my wife had her usual visit, she was asked to have a ultrasound scan as she felt that the water level is not up to the mark. We immediately went to the hospital and had the ultrasound conducted and after receiving the reports, it was confirmed that the water level is decreased. On looking at the reports, our doctor advised us to get admitted to the hospital on Monday as we cant wait until the due date. So, we followed her advise and got admitted to the hospital on Monday morning at 8:00 AM as our bags were packed already. Throughout the day, she was being given artificial pain and the baby's heartbeat was being monitored very closely. But, still, my wife wasn't able to bear with the pain as she had expressed her far to me a couple of times before even. So, we decided to give her painless therapy so that she would not be able to feel pain while delivering the baby. However, at 8:45 AM, when the doctor came for a final visit, the baby's heartbeat suddenly started to show variations. It was at that moment when the doctor decided to have a C-sec instead of the normal delivery. I was for once very much afraid as at that moment I just wanted my wife to be fine. I had tears rolled up in my eyes as I was very much afraid at that time. Then, I consoled myself and wished her a good luck during the operation but still I couldn't control my emotions and I broke down when they took her to the OT. I was thankful to my family to have come down immediately when they heard that my wife is being taken to the OT for a C-sec. I was just waiting anxiously and each moment felt like an hour for me and I was moving up and down to just hear something from the OT. Then, finally, at 9:25 PM, the wait was over and my hero was born. At a first glimpse, his eyes reminded me of my wife and he looked exactly similar of her. I thanked the almighty, and then my wife to have given such as wonderful Christmas and new-year gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown begins...16 days to go

My wife is 16 weeks pregnant!

My wife is 20 weeks pregnant