Your mother is 29 weeks pregnant

Hi Nonu,

How are your my child? I know I'm writing after a long time since the last time I had written to you but I don't know why I have become so lazy. This is maybe due to the festive season or don't know what is the reason. Nevertheless, you know what...you're mother is now "29 weeks pregnant". I can see the glow in her face now and how desperate she is now to bring you out in this world. Last weekend was quite hectic as your nanu and nani had come here along wth your khillo mausi.. :)..Yes, khillo, thats her pet name but her  real name is Pragati. Didn't I introduce you to her. Oh, its my mistake then. In fact, I didnt introduce you to any member of the family. You will come to know of them once you will come out in this world. Anyways, so where were we? Yes, last weekend, it was mother's godhbarai ceremony where all of our relatives were present in our home from your mama-dadu/dadi to jharna mausi/rohit mausa, both the tauji/taiji's, and so on, and they filled your mother's lap with gifts and fruits to bless her with the abundant joys of motherhood while welcoming you into our family. It was great fun but at the same time the electricity also played a spoil sport so weren't able to enjoy much. 

Going forward on how are you looking now, your head is getting bigger, and the brain is developing billions of neurons at an amazing rate. Thats great news! And, I want you to grow much intelligent than me. Also, your nutritional needs are growing, too. You know your mother's diet is now improving a lot but she'll need plenty of protein, vitamin C, folic acid and iron to meet your body's demands. Your bones in particular are soaking up lots of calcium right now, so she has to drink lots of milk in order make you stronger.

This is how you look like in the 29th week:

Well, what can I say, I am just waiting for the day to come when I will hold you on my palms. I am so very excited to even think of that day. Your mother wants that you should be a boy and I just hope that its true. Not, because that I don't like girls but I want her to be happy. Its for her happiness. But, at the same time, its also for your grandpa who I believe will come back with your birth as he promised me when he died.

Thats it for this week. Will write next week with some more updates. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown begins...16 days to go

My wife is 16 weeks pregnant!

My wife is 20 weeks pregnant